About Me

My photo
Glendale, Arizona, United States
In addition to owning my own business, insurance industry positions held over the past fourteen years include Commercial Business Insurance Underwriter, Insurance Broker/Office Manager, and Commercial Insurance Broker for the Aviation Insurance Industry. Memberships and Professional Associations include Men’s Art Council-Phoenix Art Museum (MAC), Better Business Bureau (BBB), Employee Services Management (ESM), and the Arizona Multi-housing Association (AMA).

Sunday, June 27, 2010

What people are saying about the Pfister Insurance Agency

Helping customers by educating them about both their personal and/or business insurance products removes frustration and confusion commonly associated with insurance language and coverage. This approach results in a more enjoyable and comfortable insurance buying experience versus feeling it a burden and/or a necessary evil. The absolute number one goal of The Pfister Insurance Agency is for my customers to know they have an insurance professional they can trust who is always there for them, continually working in their best interest.

WANT TO POST A COMMENT? 
If you do not see the comments box, just click on the title of this post - above.
Or, tell us how we are doing by simply posting in the comments box below.

Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Eric is a terrific agent. Eric and his staff are very helpful and always willing to answer my questions. What separates a good insurance agent from a great one is a matter of trust. Eric and his staff embody this in their excellent customer service.
    Dan sitzler

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like most about working with Eric is that he understands the business world along with insurance. His years of experience give him the intuition to know how to craft the right solutions, not just pat answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Eric's District Manager, I can he is one of my most professional agents. He runs a great business and his customers love him. We thoroughly enjoy having Eric as one of our leaders on the District team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric has been a great agent, always willing to help. It has been a pleasure having Eric as my insurance agent. I would and have recommended Eric to my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, Eric is the greatest agent I have talked to. First off, he got me a great rate with no hassle. I only wish I had found him earlier in my driving career. I highly recommend Eric and his agency.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had the pleasure of having Eric as my insurance agent for the past three years and he has been an exemplary agent. I feel safe and secure having Eric as an agent. He has been extremely helpful and friendly in every way. I could not ask for better service from an insurance agent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric did an amazing job addressing my ignorace in insurace. I was denied by statefarm due to a minor violation, but Eric came to me by way of my employer and was highly recommended. I was very pleased that i signed both my vehicles with Farmers and Eric was with me the entire way i do appreciate everything you have done and am VERY IMPRESSED and Happy about my choice of insurance and insurance agent...

    THANK YOU ERIC

    ReplyDelete

If I or anyone in my agency helped you with your insurance, please let us know what you think of our service. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how you may be served better please let us know!

If posting a comment, please include your first and last name. Thank you.